Join us as we reopen our building again!
Update July 23
Riverdale Church will be following the statewide mandate to require all attendees to wear masks for our weekend experiences.
For more info, please watch the video above from Pastor Rick.
Riverdale Church has officially opened its doors for Sunday morning services at 9:30 & 11:00 a.m. as of Sunday, June 21st.
Our team has been working to create a safe experience for everyone involved. We want you to know:
- Kids Ministry has now reopened! Find out more info here.
- We are limiting the amount of people who can be in certain rooms at one time, However we have overflow space available.
- All surfaces will be sanitized before and after services.
- Greeters will “Smile and Wave” as you arrive in the building.
- Doors will be propped open to avoid touching handles.
- Giving buckets will be in the back of the sanctuary to place your tithes and offerings.
- No Bulletins! Announcements can be found before and after service on the screens or digitally on our Riverdale App and website.
- Prepackaged communion elements will be provided on Communion Sundays
- Hand Sanitizers will be placed by the doors.
Even though our church building has reopened within reasonable safety guidelines, we understand the Church is not a building and many in our community will choose to worship from home. Our full online worship experience is here to stay and we celebrate you choosing to worship with us each weekend; whether you worship at home or in a church building. Like no other time before, we are one church in multiple locations!
Come When You're Ready
As you make decisions on how to worship, here are three ways we are encouraging you to be part of the Riverdale Church family:
- Stay home and worship with your Riverdale Online family at Church Online or through Facebook.
- Invite a small group to a Riverdale watch party in your home.
- Attend an in-person worship service at a Riverdale Church beginning June 21st at either 9:30 or 11:00 a.m.
If you choose to attend an in-person worship service, we are committed to complying with health and safety guidelines to make every effort to protect our communities.
During worship gatherings, our rooms will be limited in capacity. We also plan to have dedicated entry and exit points, ongoing sanitization in all areas, and an adjusted seating plan to accommodate additional spacing.
We welcome anyone who chooses to wear masks or other personal protection equipment.
Riverdale Church is committed to the health of our community and will scale our gatherings in compliance with the Minnesota Department of Health and CDC guidance to support efforts in bringing this pandemic to an end in a holistically healthy way.
We’re believing the best days are ahead for the Church!